i love food.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

This is crazy. I just figured that i blogged 7 times yesterday and i have many typo errors. :( my mum got a new math tuition teacher who looks like a nerd and a rapist. I dont know why, but i shan't voice out my opinion. I'll get slapped. I don't want to move out! Wait, i don't want to move out to that zhap zhap ugly house down the road! :( I want to design my own room! I want my bed to be in the flooring but my mum says's it's not possible unless i were on the ground floor. I want a swimming pool, I want a basketball pole, I want a pool table!! I want a pool table in MY room! :D alright, i'm being very spoilt. I want a lime green flooring with a black ceiling with pink stars or i'll decorate the ceiling. And i'll lock up my room when i go out and i'll stay cooped in my room. wahh i'm so smart! :D I've got a pool table, computer, PS3, Fridge, TV, DVD player. No need to go out anymore lah! but you know what, i'm just dreaming. :(



come on baby, we ain't gonna live forever.
let me show you all the things that we could do,
you know you want to be together.
and i want to spend the night with you.
i don't love you, i can't love you.
but i do want to spend the night with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home